7 months ago
PAINTSVILLE LAKE STATE PARK
Top Five Things To Do
1. Camp at our beautiful campground in one of 32 full service RV sites and 10 walk-in sites.
2. Enjoy the lakeview picnic shelters and recreation areas.
3. Explore the beautiful clean lake for boating and fishing.
4. Meet our helpful and friendly park staff.
5. Stroll along the scenic walking trail of the lake and nearby Dawkins Trail.
Things to Do
Plan your fishing trip and improve your success with the KY Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources fishing forecast. Click here to view.
Basketball court is located lakeside at entrance to the campground.
The 32-site campground has electricity, water, and sewer hookups at each site. In addition, there are 10 primitive sites. Restrooms, showers, and laundry facilities are provided. Two of the RV Sites are adapted for the disabled. Pets are allowed if restrained. Open year-round.
Horseshoe pits are located lakeside at entrance to the campground.
Four shelters are located on the park. Each can be reserved in advance by calling the campground number. Reservation fee.
Playground is located lakeside at entrance to the campground.
Sand volleyball court is located lakeside at entrance to the campground.
Johnson County, KY